RE: Oil coolers and rocker feeders

To: "'Diegobob8@aol.com'" <Diegobob8@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Oil coolers and rocker feeders
From: "Childs, David" <dchilds@epri.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 12:28:29 -0700
I have checked what Ted suggested and the adapter is round, no flat spots.
The adapter itself does not have an external leak.  What I am concerned with
is an internal leak that would allow unfiltered oil to re-circulate.  One of
the big problems is where and how to put the hoses.  With an oil filter
relocation system I have two hoses going to that and two hoses going to the
oil cooler.  It would be nice to put the oil filter in line with the oil
cooler.  However, the oil cooler has SS hoses.  So I think I will have to
make some new SS hoses to do this.  Does anyone have experience putting the
filter in line with the cooler?

Dave C
79 Spit 6