Re: rear end clicking/thunking noise

To: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>,
Subject: Re: rear end clicking/thunking noise
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 10:10:53 -0700
This sounds exactly what has been going on with my spit for monthes-that is
untill a week and a half ago when I the car broke! Looks likr the
differential. Now that I've thought about it, there were several times when
I thought I'd hit a rock or something-but now I realize that what was
happening was the bolts on the diff were being one by one sheared off.

Laura G.-still Nigel-less.