Re: tranny help

To: Jim <jdeatsc1@rochester.rr.com>
Subject: Re: tranny help
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 17:27:20 -0500
Jim,

This is clear. It refers to the driveshaft. I was wondering/asking
about the ujoint and their flanges on the half shafts on either side of
the differential. Though, now thinking about it, doesn't seem as
critical. Think of this: you jack the car up on one side, turn the wheel
(the other side doesn't) the flanges are "wherever they are", right?
DUH!

I obviously didn't think that question through. (I'm at work today and
distracted by other things, I guess :)

Vic