Re: cute little map lamp

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cute little map lamp
From: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 17:37:08 -0600
Laura Gharazeddine wrote:

> > Oh Joy,
> > I got my map lamp for my MkII.
> > I know, I know.  It's not concours but I like it.

and

> What wouldn't I give to fondle a shiny, chrome map light!

Hey I got one of those! Cute little map lights that is.  Now I just want
to know where it should go on a MK IV, cause I got it in a box of stuff.
         I've seen photos of them mounted up under the passenger side
dash board, above the parcel shelf.   And I've seen pics of them
sticking out of the dashboard in the lower area right next to the parcel
shelf.

Any reasons for either?  And is one 'correct'?

Cheers, Fred
--

Fred & Wendy Griffiths
Calgary, Canada