Re: was BCDW2000 - future of hobby

To: "Tom Ambrose" <tambrose@tir.com>, "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>,
Subject: Re: was BCDW2000 - future of hobby
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@toad.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 23:04:08 -0400
I have all my MG's and Triumphs insured with State Farm in Maryland

My '73 BGT is my daily driver. Insured for $8K agreed value $16K appraisal.
no mileage limits, photos on record, regular plates (not historic)
I pay $410 a year.

My '78 Spitfire ... no mileage limit $5K value no photos on record
historic plates - $340 a year for full coverage