RE: (Not so) Amusing multi car situation.....

To: "'Dean Dashwood'" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: (Not so) Amusing multi car situation.....
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:26:28 -0700
Yeah, some of the most boring, uninteresting, "HO-HUM" cars I've ever had
the misfortune of driving came from Asia.  And then there are the British
cars, now there's a fun driving adventure!

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)

Yeah, some of the most boring, uninteresting, "HO-HUM" cars I've ever had
the misfortune of driving came from Asia.  And then there are the British
cars, now there's a fun driving adventure!

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)

Don't listen to them Laura!
(Yeah, like you had any intention of listening to them...)