Re: (Not so) Amusing multi car situation.....

To: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: (Not so) Amusing multi car situation.....
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:52:39 -0700
Thank you, Sue,

I've been in tears since last night. And my family/friends haven't been the
most supportive of me in my hobby/passion (They all drive Nissans and
Saturns!) they keep telling me that I should get rid of the car and get
something sensible like theirs! (Yeah, and who's car do they all want to go
out in?)-so...it's just a really dark day.

Thanks again.

Laura G.