RE: [personals] HHE seeks pair SUC

To: "'Donald H. Locker'" <dhl@mrdog.msl.com>
Subject: RE: [personals] HHE seeks pair SUC
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 07:04:39 -0600

Donald- I'm confused, I thought that the 948 engine was a Healey motor,  not
a TR. The 948s of the Healey variety ran (after the 9C motor) HS2 SUs, I
have 2 pair of them, and they fit your description. Does your head (cyl
head) have siamesed intake ports, or is it an 8-port head?
Mark Haynes
'65 Spitfire racer RMVR #162
'62 HAN6 Sprite (coming together)