RE: Grinding Gears (& request)

To: "'Walt Fogle'" <foglew@hotmail.com>, dugan127@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: Grinding Gears (& request)
From: "Bowley, Glenn (GC CT)" <glenn.bowley@gerbercoburn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:29:41 -0400
I have this same problem when shifting from 1st to 2nd, if I wait a few
seconds before I try and shift to 2nd, I don't get any grinding. I always
thought this was a syncro problem, but maybe I should try the bleeding trick
first! When I purchased this car it had a new slave cylinder installed in
it, maybe it does need bleeding!
Thanks!
Glenn Bowley
FM30644U