Computer Back up

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Computer Back up
From: "Bowen, Patrick A" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 09:33:52 -0400
Thanks to everyone that helped.  My Computer is back up after replacing the
power supply, one bad memory chip, a complete operating system, and a modem.
I am now up and running and will be finding a permanent location for the
Roques Gallery in the next week and a half and will be moving it there.  If
anyone gets a chance, I think Dave Gates deserves a massive Bravo Zulu (good
job for those non-military folks), He has done an awesome job and I hope I
can take what he has done maybe add to it a bit.

Patrick Bowen