Re: Greetings...and request for advice.

To: whitef@midusa.net
Subject: Re: Greetings...and request for advice.
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 00:02:27 EDT
Hi Frank and Sherry. Welcome to the wonderful world of LBCs. I would also
recommend trailering the Spitfire. I know getting U-haul to commit to a
certain day and time can be a pain. I know cause I used to be the general
manager for the Janesville, Wisconsin U-haul center before I moved back to
Florida. A little advise though, have you checked on a one way rate? It may
be less expensive in the long run. You can reserve the trailer or "auto
transport" as they call it at your local U-haul center for pickup at the town
your Spitfire is in. This will save you dragging it there and back. Good luck
with your new car. I'm sure you will love it.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite Mkll (In restoration) "Nightcrawler"
1979 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (Daily driver) "Judas"
1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Needs rebuild) "Demonic Angel"
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration</A>  Also has pics of my Spitfire.

In a message dated 8/15/99 4:46:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,