Yet another update on my web site

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Yet another update on my web site
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 01:32:14 EDT
Hello list. It's almost 1:30 am. I have just posted a pic of my 1976 Spitfire
body shell and a recent pic of my 1979 Trans Am. That's it for now. I got to
get ready to drive to Orlando now so I can be on time for semi driving
school. I'll be back again Saturday. I hope I don't have over 620 e-mails
like I did this weekend. That was mostly from this list and the spridget list
together. Ahhh the fun of being a LBC owner. Take care everyone.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite "Nightcrawler"
1976 Spitfire 1500 (Body shell)
1979 Spitfire 1500 "Judas"