Re: SU Carbs

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: "Ken C" <KenCunningham@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 10:30:32 -0700
Spitmaniacs,

This list is fantastic !! Tony Childs gave me a url
(http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~alecks/) for a place the sells the exact
bracket, bell crank, and linkage bar w/clips needed for conversion. The
place is called Spit Spares. They got back to me and will sell the kit for
$15. Now, we all know, ya can't buy ANYTHING for Spitfires for $15, so this
is just great !! BTW, Spit Spares also sells the carbs and manifolds, and
I'm sure lots of other stuff.

Now, I got this really nice, only slightly used, Stromberg 150 w/ manifold.
Only used by girls on Sundays... anybody interested ??  <VBG>

Ken C