Re: SU Carbs

To: "Ken C" <KenCunningham@worldnet.att.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 17:09:56 -0400
Ken,
   I'm going to be doing the same thing to my 72 later this summer.  As far
as the linkage is concerned, you need to get in touch with someone in the UK
to sell you the bracket that was used on the later Spits over there.  They
used the throttle cable, just as the single ZS does, on the dual carb setup
that they got on their homemarket Spits.  I got one from John Graves over
there.  I forget the name of his company.  Maybe someone else on the list
knows.  I'll check my records and let you know if I find any of the
correspondence.

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U