SU Carbs

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: SU Carbs
From: "Ken C" <KenCunningham@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 12:33:21 -0700
Spitmaniacs,

Gonna try and install a '69 dual SU (HS2's) carb setup on the '72 Spitfire.
The current carb is a single Stromberg 150 CD. The question is regarding the
linkage between the carbs and the gas pedal, what is the best way ? Got the
SU carbs and manifold on eBay and they look to be in good shape. They came
with the carb-to-carb linkages and, of course, I still have all the gas
pedal to Stromberg cables and linkage. I would like to use as much of the
existing stuff as possible.

Or, just stay with the Stromberg ? It's just that dual carbs are so cool !!

TIA,

Ken C
'72 Spitfire in pieces