Re: Door Stays

To: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Subject: Re: Door Stays
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 14:57:25 -0700
Reid,

It was a pain in the butt.  Getting the 'rivits' out, three of them, was
the hardest.  Once they are out, I simply did not want to play rivits
again, especially in the tight small space they were in.  So, I used
some screws and bolts.

All in all, I would guess it took me 4-5 hours, but then I never claimed
to be the best mechanic in the world.  What I do know, is my drivers
door now 'clicks' open and closed, and stays open.  Horay!

And you could probably figure, if an idiot like me can do it, most
anyone could.

Brad
79 spitfire