Re: Door Stays

To: Ryan Smith <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Door Stays
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 20:06:39 -0500

The loud popping is a common noise the door stays make when a metal pin
is passed between two metal plates.  If you have a Victoria British
catalog, the parts are on page 54 (right) and are numbered 16 and 17
including the rubber seal. The catalog shows a pin with a cotter clip to
fasten.

Mine actually just needed to be reattached to the door. It became
detached and was hidden inside the A post cavity.

Vic