Re: Naming Your Spit

To: Curtis Eads <curtiseads@geocities.com>
Subject: Re: Naming Your Spit
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 21:44:12 -0700
Curtis Eads wrote:

> I'm just about finished rebuilding my engine and getting Simon back on
> the road.  While I was tinkering, a few questions popped into my head:
>
> How many other people name their Spitfires?

All that become personally attached, as far as I can tell!

> How does one determine the gender?

Put your hand under the differential and... OH NEVER MIND!

> Does naming a car improve performance & reliability?  I know it works
> with boats.

It only helps to attach expletives to when you are working on him/her.
i.e.: #&#$(#*(#*& Huxley, will you stop doing that?  It's like you
always knew when your Mom was mad at you when she yelled your name out
the back door.  If she called you by all three of your names, you knew
to come immediately.

Joe

 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer