Naming Your Spit

To: Spitfires <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Naming Your Spit
From: Curtis Eads <curtiseads@geocities.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 1998 22:24:41 -0600
I'm just about finished rebuilding my engine and getting Simon back on
the road.  While I was tinkering, a few questions popped into my head:

How many other people name their Spitfires?
How does one determine the gender?
Does naming a car improve performance & reliability?  I know it works
with boats.
I don't remember how or when my Spit got his name, he's just always been
Simon...

Anyway, I'll go have a cup of coffee and return to the really real
world..
Curtis
'79 Spit

"The British drink warm beer because they have Lucas refrigerators"