Re: Naming Your Spit

To: savercool@msn.com, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Naming Your Spit
From: GT6in@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 14:32:40 EDT
In a message dated 9/7/98 1:37:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time, savercool@msn.com
writes:

> I think that naming things does help--and I always give my cars (and puter)
>  verbal encouragement. I guess it all goes back to them having
souls/spirits.
>  Interesting note: When Nigel acts up-I'll call Dave-his PO and mechanic.
>  Dave will say-tell Nigel his father is po'd with him,and he'd better
>  behave--and then I go out and tell Nige-You're going to see your father-and
>  Nigel runs Perrrfectly!!!

Huh. funny that you mention about cars and having souls.  I was passing
throught the TV room the other night when my dad was watching some program.
This guy was claiming that perhaps cars are living things and it all depends
on how well you treat them.  Funny to think of my car as a being.  If it is
alive it is because of the numerous blood transfusions I gave it via busted
nuckles.
Tom
PS gotta leave the list for a while leaving for school tomorrow in my GT6's
first long distance trip 300mi.