[Shop-talk] Where to buy copper washers & utility light

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shop-talk] Where to buy copper washers & utility light
From: Gene Abbondelo <eugene.abbondelo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2022 10:39:27 -0400

--0000000000009b660c05e96d43c6

I'd like to find a company that sells good quality copper washers of
various sizes in kit form.  Lots of stuff on  Ebay, but not sure of the
quality.  Didn't see anything on MSC Direct or Aircraft-Spruce or McMaster
Carr in an assorted size kit, but I may have missed something.     Any
suggestions?

 Also looking for a good quality small but powerful utility light that can
get into tight places when working underneath a car.  Corded or
rechargeable battery.  I looked at stuff at Lowes and Home Depot but didn't
like any of it.  Any suggestions?

Thanks, Gene

--0000000000009b660c05e96d43c6

y copper washers of various sizes in kit form.=C2=A0 Lots of stuff on=C2=A0=
 Ebay, but not sure of the quality.=C2=A0 Didn&#39;t see anything on MSC Di=
rect or Aircraft-Spruce or McMaster Carr in an assorted size kit, but I may=
 have missed something.=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0=C2=A0 Any suggestions?<br></div><=
 utility light that can get into tight places when working underneath a car=
.=C2=A0 Corded or rechargeable battery.=C2=A0 I looked at stuff at Lowes an=
d Home Depot but didn&#39;t like any of it.=C2=A0 Any suggestions?</div><di=

--0000000000009b660c05e96d43c6--

--===============8763957657701748588==

--===============8763957657701748588==--