Re: [Shop-talk] Lamp nipple with wire holes?

To: shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net> 2903e8d5c8f:6.0.425,18.0.572,17.11.62.513.0000000 definitions=2022-01-11_01:2022-01-11_01,2020-02-14_11,2021-12-02_01 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxlogscore=999 suspectscore=0 mlxscore=0 spamscore=0 adultscore=0 phishscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.12.0-2206140000 definitions=main-2209220119
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Lamp nipple with wire holes?
From: Thomas Coradeschi <tjcora@icloud.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 14:10:20 -0400
Wow. A blast from the past. My undergrad fraternity house was built in 1887.
Fraternity bought it in 1976 and, a couple of years later, we realized that
there were live gas lines running to each and every room, 1st thru 3rd floors
(an urban 3 story walkup). Scary stuff...

â??
Tom Coradeschi
tjcora@icloud.com