Re: [Shop-talk] Where to buy copper washers & utility light

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Where to buy copper washers & utility light
From: Jimmie Mayfield <mayfield+shoptalk@sackheads.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2022 00:03:32 -0400
On 9/24/22 10:39, Gene Abbondelo wrote:
>  Also looking for a good quality small but powerful utility light that
> can get into tight places when working underneath a car.  Corded or
> rechargeable battery.  I looked at stuff at Lowes and Home Depot but
> didn't like any of it.  Any suggestions?

I highly recommend an LED headlamp.  I have several headlamps but my
favorite is a warm-tint Armytak Wizard Pro.  It wasn't cheap but it
produces a nice diffuse light that works really well for working up
close.  There's a lot to be said for always having your light pointed
exactly where you're looking while having both hands free.