Re: [Shop-talk] Balancing wheels

To: shop-talk <Shop-talk@autox.team.net> definitions=2020-09-06_10:2020-09-04, 2020-09-06 signatures=0 malwarescore=0 phishscore=0 bulkscore=0 spamscore=0 clxscore=1015 mlxscore=0 mlxlogscore=999 adultscore=0 classifier=spam adjust=0 reason=mlx scancount=1 engine=8.0.1-2006250000 definitions=main-2009060170
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Balancing wheels
From: Tom Coradeschi <tjcora@icloud.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2020 12:42:43 -0400
I wonâ??t bore you all with how long ago I was in the business, but we never
reused balance weights. They all went straight into the scrap bucket.

I no longer change tires, except for motorcycle and lawnmower/snowblower types,
but the local shop who takes care of the tires on our 4-wheeled vehicles does
the same to this day.

Time is money and balance weights are cheap.

â??
Tom Coradeschi
tjcora@icloud.com