Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.

To: 'Shop-talk' <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.
From: Steven Trovato via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 16:47:51 -0400
I realize that this is not what this exchange is really about, but it
got me wondering about rabies in bears.  Apparently it is possible,
but very rare.  According to humanesociety.org:  People have little
to fear in terms of catching diseases or parasites from bears. As
warm-blooded animals, bears can get rabies, but it is very rare.
There are no known cases of a person catching rabies from a bear.

-Steve T.