Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.

To: Thomas FitzGibbon <fitzgibbon3@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.
From: Paul Parkanzky via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 10:57:02 -0400
Cc: Philip Ethier via Shop-talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
I don't think a revolver is a poor choice but there's no way I'd store
an expensive revolver like that in the garage.

I agree with other commenters that say that if he doesn't have any
intention of carrying the firearm that there's no reason to compromise
with a handgun. I'd choose either a cheap AR-pattern rifle or an
inexpensive shotgun in one of Hornady's rapidsafe wall mounts or a
similar secured wall mount.

-Paul