Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools

To: steve@hochschild.org
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Battery-operated tools
From: Pat Horne <patintexas@icloud.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 14:43:05 -0500
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Dear Mr. Grumpy.....I like that!

One of the hobbiest mags did a survey & found that home use didn't need
expensive, heavy drill/drivers & could get by with a 12v unit. If you don't use
the tools for work or at least weekly, extension cords make a lot of sense.

Peace,
Pat
(My grandkids refer to me as Grumpa Pat)

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity