Re: [Shop-talk] Looking for GPS recommendations

To: "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <Shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Looking for GPS recommendations
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:30:29 -0400
They are generally overpriced, and although updates are often
available, the update alone costs more than a new Garmin unit.  I
kind of like the built in aspect, not having some thing sitting on my
dash or stuck to my window.  My wife has a Toyota Venza with built-in
nav, and it refuses to allow most interaction while the car is
moving.  I get the safety concern, but it is frustrating as hell when
we are together and the passenger is trying to use it.

-Steve