Re: [Shop-talk] Looking for GPS recommendations

To: Shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Looking for GPS recommendations
From: Steven Trovato <strovato@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:23:32 -0400
OK, so all you smart phone/google maps people, do you use a mount
that holds the phone up in some appropriate viewing place?  What do
you do when you receive a phone call?  Do you use the speakerphone
feature or bluetooth to something else?  My garmin serves as my hands
free bluetooth phone interface.  In this age of no handheld phones
and no texting, navigating is pretty much the same thing if you hold
the phone and enter search data.  I don't know how law enforcement
responds to "No officer, I wasn't calling or texting, I was navigating."