Re: [Shop-talk] Tapping off a crimp connector?

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com> FILETIME=[26D468F0:01CF043B]
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tapping off a crimp connector?
From: Jim <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 21:10:31 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
> But if you make the joint quickly enough (and without overheating), it won't
penetrate all the way through the crimp to the other side.

Randall: the way you wrote this sounds like you don't want the solder to go
all the way to the other side. Is that correct?  I made sure all of my
connections flowed through the ferrule, assuming that would be best. Was that
wrong?

Sent from my iPhone