Re: [Shop-talk] Water heater quality

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>, 'Karl Vacek' <KVacek@Ameritech.net>, "shop-talk@autox.team.net" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Water heater quality
From: Gil Fuqua <Gil.Fuqua@cci-ir.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 18:24:43 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Speaking of GE....my son had a problem with a GE water heater installed in the
house he recently purchased.  He is not a techie person, but willing to try.
He called GE and they walked him through a full diagnostic procedure and he
determined that the thermostat was bad.  He was very impressed with GE's
support.

In the end, the water heater was 10 years old and he elected to replace it
with an identical GE unit from Home Depot.  He is a happy customer.

Gil Fuqua
Nashville