Re: [Shop-talk] Tire Pressure gauges

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tire Pressure gauges
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 21:59:47 -0700
Cc: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Eric - I have an Accu-Gage that I've been very happy with. It is similar to
www.amazon.com/Accu-Gage-100-Dial-Tire-Gauge/dp/B0006O2S1E/

They also have a 60 psi gauge. When getting some tires a number of years
ago on my TR6, I spent a while talking to the shop manager. We talked
about autocrossing and he asked how I checked my pressures. I showed him
my gauge and he offered to check it for me. They had some sort of way to
check and said the gauge was right on. If you have a good tire place you
use, you could check with them to see if they will test your gauge.

This gauge also has the bleed button in another reply and I recommend it
as a good feature.

They also have a gauge with a filler chuck so you can connect the gauge
then add air while you monitor pressure.
http://www.amazon.com/Accu-Gage-EZ02-Gauge-Filler-Chuck/dp/B0074B9DA6/

Brian