Re: [Shop-talk] Tire Pressure gauges

To: Todd Walke <racertod@racertodd.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Tire Pressure gauges
From: Mark Andy <marka@maracing.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:39:18 -0400
Cc: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Howdy,

Is the idea to have a single gauge that you want to use to make sure two
tanks have 'equal' pressure (i.e. repeat-ability is very important, but
accuracy is less so) or that you want a permanent mount gauge on each tank?

Standard racing oriented tire pressure gauges should be fine for the first
use, but I wouldn't trust them much for the second.

Mark