Re: [Shop-talk] Rust belt truck?

To: Shop Talk <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net> FILETIME=[85360460:01CE8D46]
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Rust belt truck?
From: Jim Stone <jandkstone99@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 11:58:34 -0500
The thing that would concern me is the amount of rust on a 2000 vehicle.  Cars
and trucks rust so much less since the introduction of galvanized sheet metal,
which was well before 2000.  I haven't seen rusted rocket panels on a 13 year
old vehicle in a long time. It makes me wonder what kind if abuse this truck
has seen.

Sent from my iPhone

options/shop-talk/marka@**maracing.com<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/
shop-talk/marka@maracing.com>