[Shop-talk] Routers, again

To: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Shop-talk] Routers, again
From: Dave C <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 11:04:38 -0700
The computer kind.

OK, when we got DSL some time ago (probably seven or eight years ago) we
got whatever Westell wifi router that Verizon provided with the
service.  It still works ok but it's slow and the range is pretty
pathetic.   I think it's time for a replacement.   If you go to Amazon
or Newegg there are a ton of routers and the reviews are all over the
place.

So would anyone like to suggest a basic modern wifi and hardwired router
with decent range and throughput, and that won't take an EE to set up?

Thanks