Re: [Shop-talk] Routers, again

To: Battmain <battmain@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Routers, again
From: Dave C <cavanadd@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:14:27 -0700
Cc: shoptalk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Probably not.  We live in a rural area and I don't even know who the
cable provider is (we get TV via satellite) We don't even have reliable
cell service.  The problem is we are down a 900 foot long driveway and
we have underground phone and power from the house back to the street
with the power/phone lines, and I don't plan to trench back for cable.
I'm stuck with DSL for the foreseeable future.