Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?
From: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 09:34:14 -0800
FWIW, if you wanted to go the granite tile route, you might want to
consider watching at your local Habitat for Humanity restore - sometimes
some fairly large quantities show up there, and its hard to beat the
prices (around here I think its like $2/ ft^2 or less...)

I recently rehabbed a condo and saved a couple of grand on materials
going that route..

Best,

rkg
(Richard George)