Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?

To: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Alternative kitchen countertops?
From: Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 21:41:20 -0500
Cc: Shop Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
We considered tile and that turned out to be our second choice once we
thought about the issues of keeping the grout clean.

We settled on granite and fortunately found a particular piece we liked
that was near the bottom end of the price range.  I suggest you check
some installers who have the granite in stock so you can see and touch.
You might be surprised as we were that it was not exorbitantly  priced.