[Shop-talk] Single Post Parking Lift

Subject: [Shop-talk] Single Post Parking Lift
From: ejrussell at mebtel.net (Eric J Russell)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:45:24 -0400
No experience with a single post lift. I'd want to know the answer to a
couple of questions.
1) Will it work/install on a standard/residential garage concrete floor?
Four post lifts do not need anything special - they do not even need to be
bolted down. A two post lift needs an extra depth/stronger floor and must be
bolted to the floor.

B) Can it be used (safely) to work under a car?

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC