[Shop-talk] Question about logistics shipping a four post lift

Subject: [Shop-talk] Question about logistics shipping a four post lift
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:58:09 -0400
I'm sure they can, but are you willing to pay for it?  Think about how
much the shipping price would have to be to ensure that they could deliver
it to every house in the US?

Around here, there are houses that could NEVER get a lift installed with
their driveways.

I can say that for any hassle in the initial delivery and set up, the lift
is a dream in any shop!  I used to keep track of how much money I saved
with mine, but I stopped after it paid for itself before the first year.
Lifts make doing the right RIGHT, SAFE, and FAST.  There is no substitute.
 In fact, I'm thinking about replacing mine with a bigger unit so I can do
emergency vehicles (for the rescue dive unit I belong to.)

Anyone want to buy a used one in great shape!  Maybe I'll throw in
delivery and installation for free!  8>)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Doug Braun <doug at dougbraun.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
03/20/2012 10:58

Shop-Talk <Shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
Re: [Shop-talk] Question about logistics shipping a four post lift

If the lift vendors were able to arrange guaranteed no-hassle, no-surprise
delivery to my door,
I would have bought a lift by now...

Doug

Shop-talk at autox.team.net