[Shop-talk] Single Post Parking Lift

Subject: [Shop-talk] Single Post Parking Lift
From: eric at megageek.com (eric at megageek.com)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:04:23 -0400
I don't see the advantage.  For the price, you can get a really good, two
post lift that can lift twice the weight, and you can work on the car with
it there.  (Any maybe have money left over.)

Eric P
Waldo Emerson

Tom & Marge FitzGibbon <fitzgibbon3 at comcast.net>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces at autox.team.net
03/20/2012 11:45

Shop-talk at autox.team.net
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] Single Post Parking Lift

The on-going thread about the logistics of getting delivery of a 4 post
lift made me wonder if anyone has any experience with a single-post
parking lift line the one Pace Tools offers (
http://www.pacetools.com/Products/PSC-6K ). The Admiral has given me
permission for a pair of lifts in the garage. I'm a little concerned about
fitting both of them, and this seems like a possible alternative to a
4-post lift used just for parking and not for service. Has anyone had any
experience with a single-post lift like this? Anyone had any experience
with Pace, good or bad?

Tom FitzGibbon
Scotch Plains, NJ
'67 Spitfire Mk II