[Shop-talk] OT- Excel help, (before I shoot my computer)!

Subject: [Shop-talk] OT- Excel help, (before I shoot my computer)!
From: rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com (Rich White)
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:33:02 -0500
 It sounds like you have the column you are adding values to set for UK style
dates. I'm not sure if you want to change the old cells or just the new ones,
so here goes... highlight the cells or column you want to change.in the
"Format" pull down menu pick cells or press ctrl 1pick number tabpick date
from the choices on the leftpick the format from the choices on the rightpress
OK That should do it.

Rich White Central, IL USA
'63 TR3B TCF###L
That ain't a scrap pile, that is my car!