[Shop-talk] computer virus question

Subject: [Shop-talk] computer virus question
From: scott.hall.personal at gmail.com (Scott)
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:23:55 -0500
Awesome!!!  Cue The Browser Wars of Religion!!!  :-)

I keeeed.  I use Firefox, but I also like Opera, and Chrome wasn't awful
(I just got habituated to where all the buttons are in Firefox).  Our
I.T. guy LOVES I.E.  But then he's an MCSETPWHTPASHGPDGHLASOPEIPQQX or
something. Microsoft does nothing he doesn't love. :-)