[Shop-talk] computer virus question

Subject: [Shop-talk] computer virus question
From: strovato at optonline.net (Steven Trovato)
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 22:51:26 -0500
I am always suspicious when the repair guy says something can't be
fixed and then the same guy sells you a new one.  I had this happen
with my home heat pump.  Repair guy said "you need a new one" as soon
as he heard it was over ten years old.  Had it recharged and it has
been running fine for another year.  I have no reason to say that
your geek squad guys are dishonest, but I like to keep my repair guys
independent from the new product suppliers.

-Steven Trovato
strovato at optonline.net