Re: [Shop-talk] 12VDC, 100A, DPDT NO relay

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] 12VDC, 100A, DPDT NO relay
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:51:12 -0600
Karl,

I bought one of these relays many years ago from J. C. Whittney. It was
intended for use in paralleling and seriesing car batteries so you could
charge, say, on 12V and running on 24V. The only problem I had was that
it was short duty cycle.I left it energized for 15 minutes and it melted
down.

Waytek sells SPDT relays, but the cheapest one is $50.

Peace,
\Pat

Thusly spake Karl Vacek, On 2/1/2012 12:33 PM: