[Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?
From: mbarre at juno.com (Matt)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 20:20:17 GMT
A key part of the answer is to have a reasonable expectation of what you can
do with it.
I use the one I bought many years ago at Kmart or Walmart (can't remember) all
the time to top off tires that I can't stretch my hose to.
It is getting old and I don't religiously flip it over and drain any
condensate out so I don't think I would like to test max pressure on it.
When I was younger and slightly less wiser I used a converted freon tank.

Now some of the jump boxes with built in cheap compressors might make more
sense...

Matt