Re: [Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?
From: Scott <scott.hall.personal@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 16:19:48 -0500
Wow.  That's calling for my typical frustrated "It either disassembles
and I'm done, or it breaks, and I need to buy a new one.  But either
way, I'll have *this* part in my hand by the end of the day!"
disassembly method.

Bonus in this instance: if you survive, there are no little parts
everywhere to clean up.  Someone in the next country can deal with it.  :)

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums