[Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?

Subject: [Shop-talk] Portable air tanks?
From: shochschild at att.net (shochschild at att.net)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 14:03:26 -0600
I would like to piggyback on this and ask if any of us have added the
hardware to an outdated propane tank to make an air pig out of it??

I remember seeing this discussed, and I seem to recall that unscrewing
the original valve is a challenge -- any actual experience?

To respond to the original post,  I have used my Harbor Freight tank for
nearly 20 years, and it is fine, but it rolls around in my trailer, and
I have a propane tank fitting already mounted that would hold it perfectly.

Thanx as always