[Shop-talk] generac generator won't start ???

Subject: [Shop-talk] generac generator won't start ???
From: ejrussell at mebtel.net (Eric J Russell)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 18:04:37 -0400
Although the battery cable -> starter cables may look OK and feel tight it
is a Good Idea to remove, clean & secure each one. The starter is a big
current draw. One iffy connection (or a few slightly iffy connections) can
prevent enough electrons from being able to flow to operate the starter.
Even if it still proves to be a bad battery or another component
cleaning/securing all connections is not time wasted (and no money is wasted
either!).

Eric Russell
Mebane, NC
http://home.mebtel.net/~ejrussell