Re: [Shop-talk] Off topic VOIP phones and services

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Shop-talk] Off topic VOIP phones and services
From: "gordies garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 09:42:41 -0500
I've had Vonage since about 2004 or 2005 and have been very happy with it.
I haven't had a dropped or noisy call in a few years anyway.  I simply wired
it into my home phone system and am using all hte same phones I had before,
well, except for the few wireless that I have since upgraded.
I cannot speak to Skype or your other questions.
HTH

Gordie

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums